NEWS
HOME > CUSTOMER SUPPORT > NEWS
NEWS

Greetings from TAEGUK OH, CEO

페이지 정보

작성자 Hanwha A.N.T 작성일16-09-28 16:32 조회354회 댓글0건

본문

How are you?

I appreciate your great interests for our products very much​.

I'm very happy to get opportunity to introduce the world best interior item -"Hanwha L&C Interior Film, Bodaq"- to you and all overseas customers.

We have the biggest exhibition center for the interior film in Suwon city, SOUTH KOREA.(you can see the location and shop photos at the website menu "About us")

Also, we are the biggest seller in the interior film markets, and we have many experiences for the selling and setting up at the Asia countries, USA and Europe.

Hanwha Interior film has many various wood patterns, solid colors and good textures for making beautiful place.

You can easily install by special gluing(https://youtu.be/Ctir2q9DOUo) and make the splendid effect on interior space at a lower cost.

As you can see the upper images,  you can also get great effects by using them at house(new and old) , department store, office, supermarket, coffee shop and so on.

iconTHINK ENVIRONMENT.

Hanwha "Bodaq" is an Environment-Friendly
Interior Film creating healthy living spaces.

icon think environment

greenbox.jpg SUSTAINABILITY

• No harmful heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium, etc.
  • Formaldehyde-Free
  • Low TVOC Emission
  • KC Mark for Voluntary Safety Standards Initiative

icon think environment

greenbox.jpg ANTI-BACTERIAL / ANTI-FUNGI

• Non-toxic antimicrobial and bio-based raw materials provides excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal effects

icon antibacterial

greenbox.jpg BIO SIGNAL ENERGY Eco Friendly Feature

• Far Infrared Rays are voluntarily released by plant-based raw materials giving a deodorizing function and reduces TVOC emissions.

iconTHINK SAFETY.

icon_kfiExcellent flame retardant performance and reliability makes any interior environment safe and secure.

greenbox.jpg STAIN RESISTANT

stain resistant

greenbox.jpg FIRE RETARDANT (Industry Performance Institute Certification)

fireretardant

Thank you for your visiting our website and I hope you get together soon.

Best regards,

TAEGUK OH, CEO 

Address : 3rd floor, 951-9, Ingyedong Paldalgu, Suwon city, South Korea

Tel. +82-31-234-5676

Fax. +82-234-5654

E-mail : hwant1903@naver.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.